Sunday, February 13, 2011 -
By Relocation.com Staff
You can always have fact sheets prepared to give to all potential buyers. These should include all the relevant information on the home. The following is a guide on what to include:
- Address of home
- List price
- Number of room - be specific on number of bedroom and bathrooms and other rooms
- Size of the home - include the number of stories an square feet
- Age, material of construction and style
- Neighborhood information
- Direction home is facing - north, south and so on
- Appliance to be included in the sale
- Taxes information
- School district
- Any special features such a as a pool or landscaped garden
When showing your home be prepared for questions and criticism. Make sure you answer all questions fully and ignore criticism unless a response is required but do not take it personally. Remember your taste in decorating may not be the same as the taste of the potential buyers.
A good idea is also to keep a visitor log of people who come to look your home over.