• Like

  • Follow
Bookmark and Share

Government Agencies and Policies

Confirm that your preferred auto transporter is licensed and bonded by the United States Department of Transportation (DOT). All vehicles will be subject to American safety, bumper and pollution standards. It is generally uncommon that a foreign car will meet US standards and vice versa. So think carefully if you are considering importing your vehicle abroad. To register for a USDOT number, or order company safety profiles browse the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration FMCSA site.

Rate This Article From 1 (Lowest) to 5 (Highest)

In the Press

A Moving Company's Moving Story
June, 2012

Relocation.com's survey was recently featured on the front page of USA Today. The headline entitled "Moving in Hard Times" highlighted our results that moving and relocating behaviors were only moderately influenced by the economy.


Our lifestyle survey found that Americans are seeking smaller homes and a suburban lifestyle. These riveting results were recently featured on USAToday.com in an article entitled "American dream shrinks as smaller homes gain favor."

"This user-friendly site includes a blog and a subscription-only newsletter, too"

The Washington Post

"Relocation.com provides you with all the tools you need to get quotes quickly from movers in your area."


The Business Week