The Account Manager will be responsible for the growth, retention, and satisfaction of assigned customers, while contributing to the overall company goals and objectives. Working closely with the sales team, the account manager will develop and maintain strong relationships with moving and relocation companies; provide ongoing service and support to assigned accounts and develop and implement solutions to maximize customers’ marketing ROI.
- Develop and adhere to strategies that establish proactive communication, monitor and improve service results and effectiveness, optimize value propositions, and position Relocation.com as the most profitable and value-added marketing solution to our customers.
- Schedule and make ongoing proactive, strategic calls with key accounts to ensure customer satisfaction, build a strong rapport/relationship with key decision makers, and identifying how the Account Manager can provide value to their needs,
- Analyze and resolve issues via an in-depth knowledge of company's products, services and business processes
- Provide regular service and support to assigned accounts with service adjustments, problem solving, trouble shooting, and ad hoc reporting requests
- Supporting the launch and revenue growth of new accounts
- Evaluate clients' service quality standards, and service/product capabilities. Educate clients to more effectively utilize products, resulting in increased market penetration, and higher revenue to Relocation.com
- Track and record client data, relevant business metrics and ongoing communication and service changes in our Salesforce.com CRM application
- Maintain daily sales and productivity goals, as provided by management
- Prepare routine periodic sales and activity reports as required
- Lead / Internet Advertising Markets preferred
- Team player with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Desire to exceed customers expectations with respect to service and responsiveness to their needs
- Strong listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Ability to overcome obstacles to achieve results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Proficient in CRM Systems
- 2-4 Years of Related Experience
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Willingness to grow and expand responsibility in the position over time
We offer a compelling compensation and benefits package that includes a competitive base salary and performance based bonuses and incentives.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume with cover letter to: Careers@Relocation.com or fax to (888) 721 - 7357.